Thursday, January 24, 2008

Craig cuts open for business



Before you even say it YES I am aware that my children are going to hate me when they get older. I just can't help it. They are so much fun to accessorize. My friend Stephanie got these for them at my shower and I have been waiting for them to fit fora while now. So every time I put on a new outfit I have to see if they look good with their sunglasses.

Today was day two of doing hair at home. I have to say I really enjoyed it. I originally thought would be too messy and that the lack of a shampoo bowl would be a problem but I loved seeing my friends again that I used to see only at work. Early in the day My friend Mary Beth (MB) came with her adorable mom and I cut their hair. MB decided to cut all of her hair off to her shoulders. I have to admit I am inspired and thinking of doing the same thing myself. It was just too easy to fix! Oh this is dangerous I have shears at home and I am unsupervised! Later in the evening I did my friend Ashleigh's nails. She brought a color board for Victoria and she spend the time that mommy was working, coloring on Strawberry Shortcake. (am I really that old that the things that I played with as a child are "cool" again?) It was great to see adults! We just aren't getting out much these days with the bitter cold that has appeared recently, so it is great to have the company. Plus it is a nice feeling to add to the bank account instead of always subtracting.

No comments: