Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A fresh new start!

Hooray for 08! I hate to see 07 go it was a good year for the Craig house. We became pregnant and gave birth to Anthony and Addison, gained custody of lil Victoria , laid my career aside to be a full time mommy and I survived!! Going from a one person home through the week with her cat to a one person one toddler and two infants has been a very hard change for me. I am very glad for the chance to start anew and make some changes. Here are my open and honest resolutions for 08:




  1. Be kinder to myself!! I need to cut myself some slack and make some changes in the way I talk to myself. I have been through alot this past year mentally and physically and I need to realize that my responsibilities and body are not the same as they were when I was 18. "Things" are not going to be where they used to be and are not going to "bounce back" like in the good ole days.
  2. I need to be more patient! My fuse has become the length of a candle wick and I need to lengthen it about 10 feet having children. My time is no more important than the next person. Plus yelling at the person in the car in front of me is not going to get me any more help in finding time in my day to get everything done.
  3. Love on my kids more! The dishes can wait my children need more hugs and playtime. Heck I need more playtime. Plus I need to practice my Candy land skills I keep getting my butt kicked.
  4. And every one's resolution. The Diet. I haven't started it yet but I need to get this weight off. Either that or I need to find a way to start breast feeding again. (That was the best diet EVER!!! I could eat a whole turkey and still lose 5 lbs)

No comments: