Thursday, January 10, 2008

Anthony's first sugar rush..."go" baby "go"

Today started early with James and I packing everyone in the car and heading to Pekin to look at some homes. We actually found one that we both agree on and we are going to talk to a bank tomorrow about it. Keep your fingers crossed for us!



After looking at homes we rushed home to get James to work and to clean up the house a lil because I was having some company tonight. Anthony had been a bear all day with arching and screaming. He is REALLY constipated. James wanted me to take his temp to "help things along". I have to be honest that just freaks me out. I decided to call the pediatrician and find out if I had any other options. They told me to start giving him juice diluted down. I was very excited and I took off to Meijers after getting done doing hair for a friend to get my babies their first juice. Apple Prune had Anthony's name written all over it!



After heading home and sending Victoria to her room for the final time today (Thank you mamaw and papaw for pumping her up with sugar and sending her home!) I got out my new bottles that I just purchased and made a 2oz bottle. His eyes got so wide. He couldn't believe his taste buds. "This isn't milk!?" He gobbled every last drop and grinned from ear to ear just looking up at me with such a thankful look for that new experience. About fifteen minutes later I was on the phone with James and Anthony took off pedaling his feet as if he was riding a bike trying to escape the cops. I started cracking up and had to capture it on video so I could share is with you and with James when he gets home. Short and sweet but I present to you Anthony's first sugar rush!



No comments: