Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another trip to the dentist!

Victoria and I went to the dentist today to get our teeth cleaned. Victoria succeeded in the cleaning part but mommy spent the time again trying to come up with a plan to fix all of my problem areas and not break the bank. I liked this dentist a WHOLE lot better than the other one. I have another appointment for the 15th to get some root canals and crowns. Hooray!

When Victoria and I got home we sat on the swing outside and she told me of her experience at the dentist. Jump in and hang on she has musical turrets. Keep in mind this was all in one breath.....

"The dentist had me say AH and counted my teeths she said 'where did your teeth go?' I told her it was a long time ago, Why don't you come with me little girl on a magic carpet ride, I got a toothbrush, I wanted the pink one, it has sparkles, did you see it, Close your eyes girl look inside girl let the sun take you away, I liked Dr. Campbell, was it Dr. Campbell, yes Dr. Campbell, and she tickled my teeth, they painted them with this stuffs, did she count your teeth too, I saw her take the pictures, Were soaring and flying (high school musical) did she lift you all the way up in the chair, Momma's in the kitchen with the mac and cheese"

I was exhausted after that explanation from her so I decided it was nap time for both of us. Where does she get that energy, oh yes I remember she sucks it from my body! lol!

No comments: