Monday, August 4, 2008

Big kid at play

I got the opportunity to do some art for a old co-worker of mine, Mandy. She has 2 adorable boys Landon and Luke. I painted their playroom for them with a tiki hut and some other beach themed items. I really liked the way it turned out. I have to say I enjoyed the quiet and solitude of just myself and my paintbrush, it has been a long time. Grandma watched the kiddos for me and I met them at Moe's for lunch when I was done. I just love that place!





Addison got to sit in her first big girl high chair at Moe's. She just sat there ever so patiently and banged her plastic condiment cup on the table. She took such good care of it. She just held it like it was made of gold. Anthony on the other hand destroyed his within the first 5 minutes. He is such a boy.

No comments: