Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am here for the party

Tonight was Marlina's bridal shower. It went really well. Kroger did an excellent job on the party trays and there was plenty to eat. Everyone loved the games and I laughed hysterically while everyone played "Pass the Teddy" I explained to everyone that inside the box was a teddy. We were going to pass it around the circle until the time was up and whoever was stuck with the teddy had to wear it for the rest of the night. I have never seen so many people launch that tin (the box) around the room in my life. The bride's Grandma ended up with the tin and was relieved to find out that it wasn't a sexy teddy but a teddy bear.

I am glad that the shower is over and that it was a success. Now onto my little ones first birthday. (sniff sniff)

No comments: