Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A much needed surprise!




Victoria got a wonderful surprise today. Her Mommy Tina sent her an early birthday present. She made her a folder with plastic canvas. I called for Victoria to come out into the living room to open it up. I knew it was coming and was told in an email from Tina to keep an eye out for it. It is really cute. As you can see it has Cinderella on the front along with her name and Love you mom on the back. The spine says Craig. Tina even had the inside decorated with a cross for her. It was so sweet and much needed. Victoria has been having a hard time and thing seem to be surfacing emotion wise with the whole situation with her mom being gone. She woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night crying hysterically for me saying that she didn't' want me to go to the hotel anymore (retreat) When I was at the retreat, She had a really hard time coming into the room to see me. I never thought about but mom made a good point that it could of brought up visitation at jail with her mom. She was able to come and stay for a bit but she had to leave and I couldn't go with her. I never thought that would make things surface but apparently it did. Poor thing my heart goes out to her. I have been using the lots of hugs and kisses approach to help things. It seems to be helping. I was really glad to see the package in the mailbox today. I thought that would cheer her up, and boy it did.

No comments: