Friday, August 22, 2008

A little giggle to start my day.

If you have been reading my blog you are aware of the fact that Friday is my least favorite day of the week. I despise paying bills and making sure that things get in the mail. It is very depressing to see money immediately leave the account as soon it hit the bank. Well today I decided to do something to make me smile. I know that politics are a controversial subject. That was one thing that cosmetology school touched on. "Don't offend your client" was the salon conduct that they taught. Let's just say that, I no longer work in a salon, and if you read my blog regularly you are wanting a little insight into exactly who Kelly is. I am not what you would call a political person but some things I just can't stand for.

When I got the mail yesterday I saw that the "lovely" Obama campaign had sent me a letter asking for some financial aid to there campaign. I opened it, read it, and responded. not with a signed check (I had sent enough of those out this morning) but a few copied pages from my bible. Exodus 20 to be exact! I highlighted "You should have no other gods before me". I know that some mail room will open it and probably shred it, but I had to share my beliefs that this country needs to be ran by a man that follows the same God that I do, the same God the forefathers of this country followed, and someone that is aware of how many states are in the USA. Maybe I should of included a map too. :)

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

THAT'S MY GIRL!! Love ya, chick!

-Mary Beth