Monday, August 25, 2008

Where lost socks go.

First of all I want to thank my husband for having such a great sense of humor and letting me give others a chuckle at his expense. Being able to laugh at yourself is very important in life!

James works his tail off at his job and gets about 3 hours of sleep a day through the week. He comes home in the form of a zombie most weekends. This past Saturday he needed to make it home in time to go to the tuxedo shop to get fitted for the upcoming wedding. He flew in the door with enough time to get a kiss and a shower before he left us to go to get fitted.

Later that day James came home with glazed over eyes and fell into bed to fall into a coma. Poor baby he was exhausted! I let him sleep and continued to take care of the house and kiddos. When it was time for me to go to bed I crawled into bed beside him and gave his "bum" a rub to try to wake him up to move to his side of the bed (there is always a debate on where the line marking the middle of the bed is in our house). When I did I noticed something strange. I woke him up in hysterical laughter. Upon further inspection I found one of Addison's socks in his underwear complete with a pink bow! James laughed at it too and swears that he must of rolled over somehow on it while sleeping in bed and swears it hasn't been there all day. I choose to picture my husband hanging out with the guys with their shaved heads, tattoos, piercings, and goatees at the tuxedo store with a tiny sock with a pink bow in his drawers. Just close you eyes and imagine that. Bet ya can't do that without laughing!

No comments: