Friday, August 22, 2008

"That was a fan adventure!"


Those were the last words that I heard from Victoria tonight before she headed to bed. Grandma decided she needed some baby time and took Anthony and Addison for the night. Victoria and I had a day long date. We started with her counseling, then lunch at Applebee's. I was in need of shoes for my bridesmaid's dress and that took a majority of the day. My feet were already killing me in my flip flops so it was the perfect time to find some shoes that could handle for a night. We met Marlina at the David's bridal and got our alterations taken care of. By that time we were hungry. I decided to go all out and go to IHOP for dinner. Victoria couldn't believe that we were having pancakes for dinner. She really enjoyed the silly face pancake. We didn't make it home until 10:45 tonight and we sat and watched Big Brother 10. Thank goodness April is voted off. Did not like her. Victoria leaned over and gave me a hug goodnight and told me "That was a fun adventure." I would have to agree. I do miss my little ones though.

No comments: