Saturday, August 30, 2008

It is almost here!

Today in the mail I received the cutest card from my Aunt Kathy, my cousin Jill, and my Granny in California. It is a memory book card with pages to fill out about who was at our party and places to include pictures. I took their gift inside (gift card, and moolah) and headed out the door to spend spend spend! I have had my eye on a new stroller for them. I have put many many miles on the stroller that I got from my work friends but they have already outgrown it. They still fit but it is just so easy to kick Sissy in front of you!! It makes trip very aggravating for her when Bubby is pestering her the whole time. I got a double jogging stroller at Babies R Us. It is great! They are both going to be able to see and no more kicking. Maybe I will get off of my butt and go jogging....ya right!

Afterwards I took my Walmart gift card and bought Addison Marie a highchair. Pink, of course, and so adorable! Addison will be trying it out for the first time at her party. I just can't wait! Pics to be posted tomorrow!

No comments: