Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh Memories

Today I was reminded of one of my favorite Christmas presents. My New Kids on the Block VHS tape of their concert. I remember opening it and feeling as if I were holding a gold bar. I mention this because I am in the living room right now while Victoria is behind me with full reign of the open area behind me. Hannah Montana apparently has a DVD out of her concert along with the Jonas brothers and it is in 3D. Victoria hasn't stopped jumping in the past 20 minutes. Just non stop straight up and down jumping, while singing at the top of her lungs every word to every song. She has her 3D glasses on that are plastic and resemble typical "geek glasses" with the black frame. We got them when we saw Journey to the center of the earth and they are made to fit an adult. So picture my little jumping bean Victoria behind me singing as loud as she can while wearing black framed, plastic 3D glasses that take up her entire face. She has to keep pushing them back up on her nose with every jump. I wish my camera was charged up, this image is priceless. Thank you Redbox!

No comments: