Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Drop the Burrito!

I woke up this morning so refreshed! Victoria spent the night with my In-Laws and praise God both babies slept almost 6 hours last night. I am trying not to be too excited about that and just appreciate it when it happens. I just don't know if this means that they are going to start sleeping through the night. I'll keep my fingers crossed.



Victoria got home and she helped me clean her bathroom and room. We organized the bathtub (is has a hole in the tub and we can't use it so we now use it for storage. Not many people know that a bathtub is perfect for storing bedding and board games. We even have a spring rod across the top holding clothes that the babies haven't grown into yet and winter jackets) It looks great now. I am going to have to most organized house ever at this rate. Even an organized bathtub?!?! I need my own talk show!



Mom came over for a burrito lunch. She was so excited. When she arrived I had the beef cooked and still in the skillet with the cheese and fixings laid out on the counter. I fixed Victoria's burrito and my own too and put my plate on the TV tray in the living room. I was getting Victoria something to drink when I "thought" I gestured to the kitchen and said to mom "Help yourself" when I turned to go back into the living room I saw mom sitting at my TV tray taking her first bite of MY burrito. I started cracking up! She looked at me surprised and then realized that she was eating MY lunch! She got so tickled and just kept on eating. Apparently we like our burritos fixed the same way. We teased her about it the rest of the day.



I decided to pack up the kids and go somewhere without having an errand to run. We hopped into the car to head to Jeffersonville to the Santa Depot. If you live in this area I highly recommend it. If you are looking for an ornament for someone and they don't have it they just don't make it. We wandered around for a bit planning our Christmas trees and what ornaments we would like to have. I just love that store.



We then headed to Horner Novelty for some Halloween fun. I worked there to help out a friend of mom's one season and wanted to show off the babies. I couldn't get over the merchandise there. Victoria walked with us around all of the ghosts and goblins quite timidly. I think I am going to pay for that visit when it is time to get her to bed tonight. Hopefully she will forget all of the scary stuff she saw today and go to sleep thinking of the sugarplums that she saw at Santa Depot. All I know is she better hold on tight to her burrito or Grandma Harb is going to steal it.

No comments: