Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nobody is safe when Anthony is hungry



It is interesting to see the babies personalities evolve. Addison seems to be really laid back until she is hungry then she tends to cry a very hard cry that ends up sounding like a goat. Her movements are very slow and well thought out. I call her my Tai Chi baby. She will slide her hands in front of her so slowly and purposeful.


Anthony on the other hand is FRANTIC and has very lil faith in anyone's ability to take care of him at all. I have to agree with his reasoning a little bit when I am trying to give him a bath and Addison is screaming and Victoria is at my feet wanting me to get her crayons out of the closet I look down and see that I have put him in his bath with his socks on. He just looks up at me with a look of "Do you have ANY idea what you are doing here?!?!" I had to laugh at myself on this one.
As I stated in a previous post Anthony is very attached to dinner time. At 2am this morning I heard someone VERY upset from my monitor on the headboard. I staggered down the hall and turned on the light in the nursery. I let them sleep together at night sometimes and listen to them talk to each other (they have already developed their own lil chirp to talk to each other across the room) My lil Anthony has scooted up out of his sleep positioner and is laying perpendicular to his sister sucking frantically on her forehead as if it was a bottle. It wasn't even a gently loving lil "Oh sissy I love you" He was throwing his head back and forth on her noggin going to town on her forehead. Addison my lil lady is just sound asleep letting Bubby do whatever as long as it stops him from screaming in her ear. By the time I was awake enough to think about getting the camera he had already tuckered out and fallen asleep against her. They are just so cute together but I may have to separate them at night for Addison's safety. Apparently he will begin to eat anything close to him when it is dinner time and mommy isn't listening.

No comments: