Monday, October 8, 2007

Go Lions!!




This weekend was a big one for "Big sister Victoria" she got to hold her little sister for the first time. You can see by the look in her eyes that she was excited.




Never thought that I would be a girl that would get into some high school football. My nephew Tyler has played since 8th grade and I am completely in love with it. I even find myself yelling at the refs about bad calls and what not. Yep that is right folks I even understand what is going on to a certain extent. I have missed a few games this year due to my massive belly and "kankles" and it has killed me. I don't remember missing a game last year home or away. Victoria has joined in the holiday that we call "going to the football" She loves anything that involves cheerleaders and food. I have to say I don't blame her on the concession stand food.

At my baby shower I received the most precious gift from my sister "Aunt Punkin" Anthony and Addison now have Salem Lions onesies that she had made with Tyler's number on the back with paw prints on their butt. Victoria got a real kick out of them. Every time I would go into the nursery to look around and think about the babies before they were here I would open the drawer to their dresser to find that "someone" had been playing with the onesies. She would flip them over and crack up at what she called the Blue's Clues on the butt. Funny how kids see things differently I see it as being school spirit and she sees it as a Blue's Clue.

Well we are back from the game. Salem had their first upset in 3 years!!! The team was crushed. They gave it their best and that is all you can do. The babies were a hit tonight. They finally are able to be out in public and passed around. It was great for me to have my hands free for a minute and I think people enjoyed seeing the products of my ever growing belly at the games. We had a great time. The loud noises didn't even seem to bother them too much I am hoping that Anthony enjoyed it enough to become a football player himself one day. His sister could be a cheerleader too! Crap now I am goin to have to start making outfits. You know they are my children but they are my toys too.




No comments: