Friday, October 5, 2007

First for Anthony


My how he has grown since this picture. Last night James and I were sitting on the couch feeding the babies. I had already fed Anthony and James had started on Addison. I had just placed Anthony in his bouncy seat at Daddy's feet so he and Daddy could bond a lil more. James is just smitten with them. Lucy our cat had to come in and see what everyone was in the Living room about and proceeded to walk right in front of Anthony in his seat. I happened to be looking at Anthony at the time and watched him follow Lucy with his eyes all way across his bouncy seat. He just looked so surprised! I swear I heard him say " Huh we have a cat........cool" Now I spend my daytoday waving my hand slowly in front of his face watching his eyes follow me. It just was really neat to see the "new trick" that my son had for me and for his daddy to be home to witness is was wonderful. I hope a lot of firsts happen when he is home off of the road. It meant just as much to see James smile at the fact that he too was home to see it and not just hear about it on the phone. He really gets a kick out of being a daddy.

No comments: