Sunday, October 14, 2007




Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been in while I have been in organization mode. I get that way when I am stressed. James didn't make it home this weekend he was stuck in Alabama with a trailer that couldn't be loaded because it had "a smell". The people in charge of loading the trailer came to the conclusion that "the smell" was gone and the trailer was ready to load about an hour AFTER they stopped loading trucks for the day on a Friday! James wasn't able to get loaded with load home until Sunday night at 7 so he sat in his truck for 3 days just waiting. I don't know how he does it. Needless to say it was a long weekend with him gone. I tend to crave interaction with an adult over the age of 4 these days. So off to organizing I went. I am now working on the closet a very big job!
My cousin is getting married and I can't wait to witness it. Plus I found a dress last night for Addison that is just too much. Black velvet on top with satin on the bottom. I had to put her in it as soon as I got home. Just precious. She is filling out so much she is turning into a chunky thing. Seems like just yesterday that she was just skin and bones and we were trying to fatten her up. Now she is almost sleeping through the night and when she does taking a 6-7 ounce bottle when she wakes. Anthony on the other hand is having a hard time getting his laziness out of the way when he is eating he just sits there and lets gravity fill his mouth with milk and lets it run down his throat and face. It is soo frustrating at times so when Daddy is home I make him feed him. hee hee. He is smiling a lot though these days. Daddy got a few good ones out of him.

The day after the wedding my side of the family has decided to get together and go to the zoo for trick or treating. Mom found a dog outfit for Anthony and Addison I believe is goin to be a ballerina ( a borrowed costume from a friend) and Victoria is goin to be grapes. I found a sweatsuit in her closet that I bought for her last year on a sale rack. We are goin to add balloons and a stem to her she is really excited.
Well it is feeding time and the zoo and lil miss Addison is purple from screaming. Until next time.

No comments: