Monday, March 3, 2008

I heart my church!!!

Tonight Northside had a Spa Night for all of their mothers with children that are 6 months and under. It is hard to admit that my babies are now 6 months old (how did that happen?!?) They had a caterer and Free drinks at our coffee bar and had some of the men in our congregation dressed in tuxes serving us all night. They had all kinds of resources for moms from lactation consultants to Chiropractors. In our old sanctuary they had 4 stations set up. One for facials, one for pedicures and manicures, one for makeup, and one for massages. I was in heaven. I really got a chance to talk with some of the volunteers at church in kidstuff and get to know them. They are an amazing group of people. I left with tears feeling so incredibly loved by God and by my church.

No comments: