Monday, March 24, 2008

We learn something new everyday

I am not having the best day after Easter. Everything seems to be working against me. I have been cleaning the house getting ready for the busy week ahead. I sprayed down the sink with Clorox clean up trying to get the ring of soap scum out of it from when James shaves in there. I decided if I sprayed it and let it sit for a bit that it would be easier to scrub. I worked my way through the rest of the house and after my vacuum belt broke, making the house smell like I am manufacturing tires, I decided that it was time to go check on my sink. The sink was just as hard to scrub. That stuff did nothing!! I grabbed the bottle again to spray a little more and noticed that I had sprayed Shout in the sink instead of Clorox. I think I am going to sit down and rest before I hurt something. It has just been one of those days. I am in need of some comic relief. Here is one of my favorite videos to make me laugh. The end is disappointing but the idea behind it cracks me up. I can't help it I am a sucker for this kind of SNL humor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3SrijcSr4 some tidbits are not for young eyes or ears but this thing makes me crack up everytime and has turned into a nice running joke with family and friends.

No comments: