Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Retail Therapy


Today Victoria got picked up by Mamaw and Papaw so that she could spend the night. That left me with nothing to do.....................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............Ring......"Grandma Harb? What are you doing today? Wanna go play? " Before I hung the phone up she was at my door ready to go. We had a ball! We strolled around just enjoying the day of no schedules just shopping and showing off my babies. Addison enjoyed the bunny ears at Target and Anthony loved the hot rod jumper in Babies R Us. It was the most relaxing day that I have had for a while. When I got home I had to catch up on my American Idol and Big Brother. I have to admit I missed the little stinker while watching American Idol. It just isn't the same without her.


No comments: