Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's do lunch!

Today James and I got the special treat of having a sitter for a few hours. We took off to Walmart to do some shopping for baby food ( I know we are such the romantics) and then we went to Arby's for a little coupon redeeming. After James showered me with baby food and roast beef we headed to the movies to see 10,000 BC. It was pretty good. I was just excited to be sitting next to my husband watching a movie! We came home to a frazzled Grandma Harb, a baby girl that had pooped her neck apparently needing a bath and a 4 year old that broke two drawers in the kitchen while Grandma was in the bathroom not watching and lil Boogie Bear just hanging in there sucking his thumb. WELCOME HOME MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! James had to leave for work immediately when we got home. I was left with two screaming babies that I couldn't shove sweet potatoes into fast enough, Victoria crying in her room because she tried to pin the broken doors on Grandma (and got busted) and the memory of a few hours ago when I was sitting the a dark theatre holding my husbands hand falling in love with him all over again. i later found out that I had blown off two appointments. I was suppose to be home for a meeting and some paperwork and I had a doctor's appointment for today at 1:30 that I completely forgot about. Funny how the calendar falls by the wayside when someone says that they will watch the kids. Thank you Grandma Harb!

No comments: