Friday, July 31, 2009

A backwards way of doing things



Kris Kross will make you, Jump! Jump! The Daddy Mac will make you Jump! Jump!

Please forgive the 90's photo but I couldn't resist placing the photo on this post. Anthony is the past 2 days has removed 4, yes count them, 4 diapers!! I have tried duct tape (it breaks out my sensitive boy), even zip up pj's with the arms and legs cut out so he doesn't sweat to death, he still is removing his diaper. You should have seen him with his pj's unzipped still buttoned on top completely on, but , diaper completely OFF and slung across the room. He looked like someone on the movie Saturday Night Fever wearing a fresh gold chain, with his shirt unbuttoned down to his belly button, trying to show off his chest hair. Newsflash Anthony...... you don't have any yet!

Jennifer his OT for First Steps has suggested putting his diaper on backwards. So I am giving it a shot. He looked at me like I had lost my mind when I stood him up to fasten the side of his diaper across his butt. We will see how this works.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Kelly Craig makes me want to Laugh, Laugh! Hope there is not a diaper slinger in my future.