Monday, July 20, 2009

Bye bye mudflap

My little Addison Marie has bad hair. Let me just say that is very hard for a hairdresser to admit of her daughter. Thank goodness for Victoria's beautiful curls. Addison has my hair, very fine, and flyaway. It is shorter on top and about the same length all the way down to the nape of her neck and then it is long. OK brace yourself I am going to say it......My daughter has a......a.....a...mullet! (composing myself) I couldn't take it anymore. Although I like the fact that her hair in the back in long enough to put up in piggy tails it had to go. I got her in her jammies and played a video on my phone and then propped it up in the handle of my bottom cabinet in the bathroom so that it was at eye level and she couldn't get it out and take off across the room with it. I combed and combed as she talked to herself and Bubby in the video and without warning Mommy cut her mudflap off (that is what Daddy has been calling it) her hair is really flippy now, very cute and still able to get into a ponytail I believe. She wouldn't let me try it out though when she heard the shears close she turned to see was I was doing behind her and my cover was blown. So bye bye mudflap, dear old friend.

No comments: