Thursday, July 30, 2009

It is official!

I have a list of school supplies that I need to buy in my hand. Hooray school is almost here! We pulled up and found a really good parking space right next to the front door only to find that it was locked and that registration was happening in the gym on the other side of the school where the only unlocked door was.

I have to thank my friend Jill for helping me out. As a first time mom enrolling it was quite overwhelming. Jill is a second grade teacher so having someone with me that knew the ropes was GREAT! Plus she handled passing out animal crackers to two cranky two year olds very well! You make a great mom. ;)

Victoria's teacher is Mrs. Anderson. She is the one that gave Victoria the tour of the classrooms when we went to Kindergarten round up. I was kind of hoping that we would get her. Victoria was VERY excited and wiggly as we were standing in line and taking care of paperwork. (again Jill thank you so much for your help)

We are ready to go school shopping now. Let the countdown begin. 14 days!!!

No comments: