Monday, July 6, 2009

Forget about me??

After dinner tonight was bathtime for my crew. Anthony was first because he was the first to finish his meatloaf and be covered in ketchup. I pulled him from his highchair and take him to the bath tub for a quick run through because Addison was still in the high chair eating. About 2 minutes into the bath, Anthony all soaped up, I hear Addison yelling at me in the kitchen "OKAYYYYYY, ALL DONE!" I scooped up Anthony out of the bathtub and dried him off and headed into the kitchen. Addison was sitting there with ketchup on her nose and her hands up in the air as giving me the "What? Did you just forget me?".

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! This is our 3rd "official" anniversary. You know the neck brace Anniversary. I wish he would have been able to be home for the occasion. But hugs over the phone will have to do for now. Miss you honey!

No comments: