Monday, July 27, 2009

Holiday World!!!!!

I can go on and on about how much fun I had a Holiday World and the "release" of emotional tension that I experienced on my first coaster I rode that day, but you would probably think that I need to be medicated or committed. I will just get straight to the pictures.



My handsome little man in his new visor. Growing up way to fast.



Addison sporting her new visor that Grandma got her. You have to love the color coordination here with the pink shoes and yellow top. She looks like a box of Crayons.



Eskimo kisses during lunch. I love when they have moments where they act like they like each other.



Addison had her first carousel ride. She LOVED it, as you can see by her face. She got to ride two times in a row because she screamed when I took her off of the horse. After ride #2 she still was screaming "neigh! neigh! neigh!" across the entire park.


"NEIGH! NEIGH! NEIGH! NEIGH! NEIGH!"




Anthony was perfectly fine watching sissy ride from the comfort of his stroller. In normal Anthony fashion the horses made him nervous.



While waiting for the Holidazzles show to start Addison was trying to wake her brother. The kids really got a kick out of the show.



Anthony with "Berry" and "Boo" of the Holidazzles show.


Addison's favorite was the Mermaid in the Holidazzles show.



Let's just say it wasn't' easy to get Anthony into his PJ's once we got home. I think he was a little tired. I picked him up off of the changing table, pad and all.

No comments: