Friday, August 14, 2009

The first note sent home.

Victoria ran off of the bus today with a full folder. I opened it up to find her school papers, school newsletter and a sealed envelope with "To the parents of Victoria Craig" written on it. Here we go.....

Victoria looked like a deer in headlights when she saw the envelope. I held it in my hand and asked her "Before I open this is there anything that you need to tell me?" She squirmed in her seat and said falling all over herself, "Um I kept asking the teacher over and over if it was snack time, when she had already answered me." I started to open the envelope, and asked again "Is there anything else that I need to know?" More fumbling........"Um the teacher kept having to get onto me for getting out of my seat. I am sorry."

I opened the envelope and took out the letter. It was a note from the nurse about a missing vaccination. LOL. I am proud of her for telling me the truth. Now if we can just get a note sent home from the nurse every week I will know of how her school behavior is going.

No comments: