Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The night long nap!

Today Victoria and I went through her school stuff one more time to make sure that her name was on what it needed to be on and her "perfect outfit" was laid out for the morning. I asked her to take one last little nap (I was about to fall over and the twins were asleep) before dinner. About 20 minutes I was up and making some Chicken nuggets, or as Addison calls them "Ssshicken". I went into Victoria's room and gave her a shake and told her it was time to get up. By the time she came out of her room I was standing in the kitchen putting her dinner plate on the table. She came out rubbing her eyes and asked me "You want me to get dressed first?" I looked at her puzzled as she stood in front of me with her play clothes on. After repeating herself I finally got that she thought it was morning and she needed to put her school clothes that we laid out on. I don't believe that she is going to have any trouble waking up in the morning and getting ready. She is quite excited.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute! So excited for Miss Victoria's big day! Want to hear how it goes! :-)