Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Semi" depressed

I was all for James buying a semi. It has definitely been an adventure. We are pretty much at a brand new semi with all of the stuff that we have had to fix on it. James is in North Carolina, I believe, with it broke down unable to come home. It sucks, is sucks real bad. Church just isn't the same without his arm around me and trying to corral 3 kids through the weekend is more than I can handle at times. After Large Group tonight I grabbed the kids and headed to the lobby where they serve food. They have really good food and it is all a dollar. Fresh fruit salad, baked spaghetti, and all kinds of yumminess. Addison was NOT having it waiting in line and Anthony was determined to make her scream louder. Everyone in the lobby was staring at us, and we eventually left. I know I am not the first person to have screaming children but I was so embarrassed. I tried to let Addison out of the stroller and she still couldn't calm down. She is cutting her canine teeth and has been uncomfortable to say the least the past few days, plus she fell asleep in her class and got woken up when they put her in the stroller. She HATES to be woken up, HATES. I really missed James at that moment. His "Honey take a breath" just was too far away. At least he is safe, and has a hotel room. Love and miss you honey! Can't wait till you get back home.

No comments: