Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A nice clean kitchen!

I have some of the best friends in the world. My friend Jill got a hold of me on Facebook this morning and told me that she was bringing me dinner. I happily accepted the offer because, MAN THE GIRL CAN COOK! She didn't let me down one bit. She made me this yummy Mexican casserole. I am waiting on the recipe. She also made us some cookie brownies. I almost cried when I took a bite, so good. I decided to save it all (except maybe one or two brownies) till dinner time when Victoria got home. She had seconds! I think she was trying to impress me because I told her that if she ate her dinner without me having to coach her that there would be a very special surprise after dinner. Her eyes lit up when the brownies came out, so did Anthony and Addison. Thanks so much Jill!!

No comments: