Monday, August 10, 2009

"Its like a heatwave!"

Wow what heat we had this weekend. It is was much hotter not having air conditioning in the house. Friday night our air conditioner unit started leaking water out onto our carpet in the hallway. James told me to turn it off and we opened up the windows to keep the house cool at night. Saturday morning James was supposed to be home and we were to meet my mom and aunt at the zoo. I hopped into the car and started to head out early in the morning to meet them. My car's engine light appeared and my car started sputtering and shaking. I turned around and headed back home and called mom in a pool of tears with my hot house and broken car while I waited on my husband to get home. Not a good start to a weekend, especially with family in from out of town. We have everything fixed now and James's hot, crabby wife has left the building. LOL. Broken air conditioning is not conducive to a happy marriage. ;)

No comments: