Sunday, August 16, 2009

Naked baby sprinkler butts

Mom and Dad invited us over today to help ease the loneliness of James not being home. She was mowing and I took the kids to the backyard and hooked up the sprinkler. The kids loved it, well Victoria, Addison and I loved it while Anthony clung to Paw Paw for dear life. After he warmed up to the idea he was splashing around with the rest of us. His diaper was getting really full so I went to change him. I thought to myself, "What is he going to do poop in the yard?" so I let him and Addison go commando in the sprinkler, wearing nothing but a smile and their water shoes. I really wish I brought my camera for the event, not just to blackmail them in later years it but it was one of the absolutely cutest things I have ever seen. They loved it. Grandma rounded the corner with the lawn mower and about fell off in laughter when she saw the bouncing butt cheeks running around her back yard. Addison took off running to Grandma and ended up taking a naked lap with Grandma on the lawn mower. I was wrong naked baby sprinkler butts have nothing on naked butt cheeks on Grandma's thigh while driving away on the lawn mower now that takes the cake.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Shucks! Would have loved to have seen pics. I'm sure it was adorable! :-)