Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hooray Aunt-a Kathy and Mucle Howard are here!!

So much fun!! I just love when they visit. Victoria got a real kick out of meeting them. She said "Aunt Kathy is WILD just like I am when I am going to the zoo!" So cute. We met Grandma for lunch at McDonalds and then off to the hotel where they are staying. We got to see them drive off of the Interstate in their hot rod. We were all jumping and screaming. The car looks great, and we are glad that they made the trip all the way from California to Kentucky safely.

After a trip home for a nap, we met them at Crackle Barrel for dinner. Anthony and Addison were really putting on a show for them. This was the first time they got to meet the kids. Anthony is COMPLETELY smitten with Muncle Howard. He calls him Pa Pa. Anyone that is a male and older than Daddy is Pa Pa apparently. Howard got a kick out of it, although I am sure that his back was killing him by the end of the night toting him around. He doesn't have a grandson so I think he enjoyed having a baby boy to hold. Jill watch out, you are going to feel pressure. LOL!

We are heading out bright and early tomorrow to meet them again for breakfast for my sister's Birthday. I am anxious to see her too! It is going to be great to get to celebrate with her and everyone. I believe we are heading off to the car show afterwards and maybe the zoo. I am not sure. When Aunt Kathy is in town you just strap on your seatbelt and hang on you never know what the day holds. I love it!

No comments: