Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve-Eve at the zoo.

An afternoon phone call sent me into a frenzy of grabbing kids dressing them warmly and heading off to the Louisville zoo. Had a blast!! 

The entry of the zoo had some festive decorations. 
We wouldn't want my little ER boy to get his hands cold now would we?
Victoria got a kick out of pushing Anthony.  Anthony freaked out when he saw that she was pushing him and not me so I had to stay behind them out of view.

My favorite shot at the zoo is through these silly tunnels.  The kids were quick today I didn't as many good shots as I would have liked.

Addison would make her way through the tunnel, sit down for .2 seconds scream "CHEESE!" and down the slide she would go!

And then there is Victoria who would hold up traffic to get a shot taken of her. I do like this one though.

Can't go to the zoo without saying hi to the peacock.
A little snack of french fries and hot chocolate at the African Outpost.
When we left the zoo mom and I decided to try out luck with Bass Pro this evening.  Boy am I glad we did.  Free pics with Santa (the kids were pushed up to Santa in a cart and the rest of us stood around the carts )  Free games, and popcorn.  The place was decorated so beautifully!
Anthony wanted to try his hand at the target practice game.  "You'll shoot your eye out!"
I wanted to share this one too.  This is the kids sweater sets that we picked out for Pennington Christmas.  They looked too cute in them.

No comments: