Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The birth of Addison's "My Puppy!"

Addison has hijacked Victoria's Hannah Montana dog that Leslie got her, you can read about it here.  Victoria hasn't seen it in about a month and a half.  She screams for it at night and can't be without it.  I decided that it was time for Addison to have her own "Puppy".  So off to Build-a-Bear we went.



Addison was picking out her heart that she wanted to kiss and put in her puppy.





Giving the puppy a bath in the air blower.We wanted to get a black lab just like Hannah Montana, but they didn't carry it anymore, so we got the closest thing.


No Build a Bear dog is complete without an outfit!  Holiday dress it is!


Anthony, not a fan of Build a Bear.  He went into cardiac arrest when he heard the stuffing machine start.  I didn't realize how loud it was till my son turned purple from screaming. 


Entering in our information for our birth certificate.  Notice that Anthony and Addison are entering information into a computer also.  Wasn't aware it took 3 computers to do this. 

"Oh my gosh!!!  My own puppy!!"  We even named her "My Puppy!"  Very fitting since that is what she has been calling Victoria's Hannah Montana dog.


Waiting for mommy to pay for it, and put it in that very cool box.



Leaving the store with her box dragging behind her.  So proud.  I did manage to get the box into the back of the car and distract her with other toys so that Santa can place it under the tree on Christmas day.

No comments: