Monday, December 14, 2009

You've got mail!


Victoria has mentioned several times that Santa hasn't sent his annual Christmas wrapping paper letter.  I decided while she was at school to get on the computer and write one up.  I just love this stuff!  This year Santa was able to mention school and how hard Victoria has been working, a first for Santa.  Victoria got off of the bus and we headed back to the house.  I had placed the letter in the mail this time and told Victoria that I forgot to get the mail today.  She ran over to the mailbox and started to sort through the mail.  I asked her if it was all bills.  She gave me a loud "Yep!" and continued to flip through.  Then the jumping started and still hasn't stopped.  There is was in a big envelope, with a picture of Rudolph on it.  Big green letters VICTORIA CRAIG.  We opened it up together and read it as she tried to stay in her skin.  It was finally here the letter that Santa sends every year asking Victoria to pick out her wrapping paper.  Victoria got a kick out of knowing how to read some of the words that Santa wrote and was able to "help" me read it.  She left with Leslie a bit later to pick out her paper. This year she went with red Tinkerbell. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are full of such good ideas! ; )