Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Victoria's first fight at school.

Got a call while waiting for James to bring Victoria home from the bus stop. "Hello Mrs. Craig this is Mrs. Anderson. I need for you to give me a call. Something happened at school today, nothing bad, you may already know. I just wanted to explain what happened", then gave me her cell phone number. I pick up the phone to call her back and Victoria walks in the door with an ice pack on her forehead. I found out that a little boy in Victoria's class who is a difficult child was upset that Victoria was asked to put away some curtain (not him) and attacked Victoria and by the time Mrs. Anderson was able to reach her, had her in a headlock and pushing her face into the floor.  Mrs. Anderson said she witnessed the whole thing but was unable to get to Victoria in time.  Apparently Mrs. Anderson had to physically remove him from the classroom and took a few hits herself.  She is doing alright.  Looks like I will be making a trip to the Principles office in the morning...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to Victoria. :(

Jill said...

Call me if you need to talk. . .