Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking back.....

Wow what a year!  09 has been quite a ride.  I glanced back at the year through my blog and had forgotten most of it.  Here is a recap of our year.

-James bought a semi, Tina got out of jail, and Victoria started Kindergarten.  Three HUGE changes in our lives.

- I learned more about Esther, and Discerning the voice of God.  I can't wait to "Break Free" this year.

-My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Howard came to visit and were finally able to meet my kids.  We had so much fun!

-My sister battled breast Cancer, my niece had multiple spine surgeries, and my Father in Law had many hospital trips this past year.  Hoping that 2010 brings less trips, if any, to the hospital.

-Speaking of, lots of trip to the ER for us.  Anthony spent most of his year sick and in and out of the hospital.  We also found out that both twins are allergic to Amoxicillin, and Hand Foot and Mouth disease isn't fun to have when taking care of sick kids.

-We vacationed at Holiday World with the twins, where I had my emotional meltdown on The Legend.  Nothing like a roller coaster to help you "let it out".

-Addison had her first haircut, got caught stealing her sisters play food out of her room, pee peed on the potty and spent one whole doctor visit pretending that the doorstop was a lotion dispenser.

-Anthony had his traumatic experience getting a hearing test, discovered the wonders of Fun Dip, and spent his Halloween as a red legged duck.

-Victoria was our Princess at the Pekin 4th of July contest, she informed the concession stand worker at the zoo that Gramma Harb is a "Diamond member", and we found out she is allergic to pot roast.

-James has worked at several companies (5) only to return to the first one that he started at.  We discovered that the semi that he purchased is a lemon and that they are VERY expensive to repair.

-I survived one more year as stay at home mom.  I have settled a little more into my role, been easier on myself, and become more comfortable in my shoes.  So what if one day I left church and forgot that Victoria was still there? (LOL!)It has been quite a year of transition for us but God has stretched me and strengthened me over the year. I start 2010 optimistic, and ready for a brand new year!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Kelly Craig,
You bless me, girl! I love reading your blog and knowing that you don't always "have it all together". It makes me feel better about myself.;)
I so appreciate your authenticity and how you share your life-the good and the bad. And how you praise Him in the midst of it all. You encourage me. Happy 2010!!!