Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not my camera..

I have been waiting to load pics from my mom's camera to go with old posts that I have.  I just don't have the energy to go back and post them on the correct ones so I will give ya all of them in one post. 


Left: Me and the kids in front of the tree at Horseshoe.  Right: Addison couldn't possibly eat yogurt that day without her dress up sequin gown. 

 
Left: Anthony and Addison's matching shirts for the season.  Loved these! They wore them often.  Right: Addison again playing dress up in Grandma and Grandpa's basement.  That is my old tutu from my Granny when I was about her age.  Of course I didn't have bumble bee antennas and a Hawaiian lei...

These are the pics from the post about the kids making Christmas cookies in the kitchen.


Addison shoving one in her mouth when we wasn't looking.

Then Anthony started showing off his "moves" when the sugar from the cookies kicked in.
Addison playing on Aunt Punkin's bus on Thanksgiving.
God only knows what was turned on when Punkin started her bus on Monday morning.  All 3 of them were in the driver seat at some point.  They found the intercom and we all exited the bus pretty quick to get our Tylenol.

No comments: