Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My world just changed


This morning didn't start off to well with my stomach. I will spare you the details, I am sure that yesterday's post pictures were more details than you were wanting. I got Victoria to the bus and headed back home. I have mother guilt because I placed things in Anthony and Addison's bed to entertain them along with the TV on and grabbed a blanket, my coffee and laid down on the couch. About an hour later I thought that the kids were asleep because I hadn't heard a peep out them the whole time. My eyes started to get heavy and I apparently nodded off. I awoke to footsteps flying down my hallway. I didn't really have to turn to look I knew whose footsteps those were. Anthony was flying down the hallway grinning from ear to ear. He had climbed out of his bed, and managed to get down the hall to me on the couch. He climbed up on the end by my feet propped up his arm on the arm rest and started tapping his fingers in a "Um I don't want to be in bed anymore, what are we watching?" way. Cute? yes, alarming? very much so! I guess we will be taking further action to baby proof their room and screwing their baby gate to their doorway.

No comments: