Friday, December 7, 2007

Duh!




Last night around 8:00 Victoria and I decided it would be a great night to go looking at Christmas lights. I bundled up the kids in their winter hooded jumpers and Victoria and I put an extra layer of clothes on over our pj's. Poor Miss Addison was so bundled that when I tried to put her in her car seat she didn't bend! I kept pushing her down and she kept popping back up. I think that Victoria's favorite part of "light looking" is that we both wear our fuzzy slippers and not real shoes. (God help me if I have to flag down a car in my bright yellow and green frog slippers to get help for any reason) As we were riding around checking out the decorations we were listening to our new Christmas CD and Victoria was singing her favorite song (as they all are) Jingle Bell Rock. She yelled at me from the back seat "When I get older I am going to be a jingle bell rock!!" I asked her how she was going to manage being a jingle bell rock when she got older and her response was "I will dance and prance in the frosty air" I thought "DUH!"

No comments: