Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let's go see Saint Nick


I couldn't wait to get home to post this pic on my blog. How gorgeous are my kids? We hit the mall tonight when daddy got home to see the big guy dressed in red. I pulled and tugged to get Addison into her dress from Nikki's wedding she is just growing too fast. I told James we are going to have to go TONIGHT as much I am looking forward to being at the mall on a Saturday. I told him that the dress isn't going to fit tomorrow and if we have a late night tonight she might completely grow out of it while we are out. I laid out scissors in case we had to cut it off of her when we got home. I can't believe how much Victoria has grown since last year either. This of course is Anthony and Addison's first pic with Santa. Did you know that Santa is feeling a financial crunch? He is charging a fortune for a picture with him! He is a beautiful Santa though. I love ones with a real beard.

No comments: