Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa need insurance too!




I have to share my evening with Santa at my friend's insurance company. She promised her daughter that they would go and see Santa this year there because they sent out a flyer to promote it. I told her I ABSOLUTELY HAD to see this. We grabbed a burger at McDonalds and ate in the back of the parking lot in our cars laughing at the fact that what seems like a few short years ago we were hanging out in parking lots to talk about boys after work. Now we are hanging out with our kids in the back of the car eating a happy meal before we take them to see Santa. The "Santa experience" was as comical as I thought it would be. Fake beard, hair and a red velvet "backdrop" otherwise known as the material on the dollar a yard shelf in Wal-mart. We finished up the night with hot chocolate at our house. Victoria had a ball with Hannah, Sarah's daughter. She is still convinced that she is named after Hannah Montana.

No comments: