Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'll have a blue Christmas without you.

Well today was a lil blue without James here to enjoy the spirit of Christmas day. I did call him at midnight last night to be the first to wish him a Merry Christmas. Victoria and I finished her room up. I rearranged her room to give her a lil more play room with her new toys. She says "Come see my room. Mom made it backwards!" instead of mom rearranged it. Nothing surprises me anymore with her and how she interprets things. As always mom did all of the work and Victoria "supervised" while taking calls from Santa on her cell phone that Papaw gave her for Christmas. It came complete with carrying case for her hip, you might be able to see it on the family pic of us on Christmas eve. She even told Santa "I can't talk right now mom is making my room backwards"



Since it was Christmas I thought it fitting that we do one last night of Christmas light searching in the metro area. We invited Grandma and Grandpa along. Mom and Dad stopped by earlier to see us and then went to go see National Treasure themselves. Dad agreed to watch the babies (twist his arm) so that mom and I could take Victoria alone. We dressed up in our usual attire glow bracelets pj's and slippers. Seems as though we had already scoped out all of the good housed because we found no "new" displays. We made the best of it and sang Christmas carols on the way home.

No comments: