Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Hookers" Sometimes the best part is making up.

OK now before you make assumptions just please read on! James made it home and we discussed the "Victoria situation". We both agreed it was time to give her a seventy fifth chance and put her things back in her room if she was good today.

James fixed and broke and re fixed the sink (don't even ask) and we ate out at Ci Ci's one of our favorite family restaurants. James got in at about 1 this morning and he just left it is now 6:30pm and he is gone, such a short stay. When he left he said "Why don't you go ahead and put Victoria's stuff back in her room but make her do it!" I said "OK" and I let her begin to drag all of her stuff back into her room.

Quite the show let me tell ya. Her dragging her big toy bin back into her room with a bright pink feather boa thrown over her shoulder. I was already trying not to laugh at the situation and her silly way of bringing things back in her room when I started putting her Christmas tree back on the dresser. This time I secured it to her dresser with some packing tape (again don't even ask). She was sitting on her bed replacing the ornament hooks that had fallen off and handing them to me to put on her tree. I amazed how much easier it was to put the ornaments on the tree once it was taped down. I didn't have to stand the tree back up after each ornament. I was busy enjoying the moment that Victoria and I were sharing when the words were spoken "UH OH we are out of hookers!". Shocked and wondering what exactly she was trying to say I turned see Victoria sitting on her bed with an ornament in her hand without a hook. I started to crack up because she had no clue what just came out of her mouth. Made perfect sense to her! I tried to correct her but she insisted on calling them hookers. We finished up with the ornaments and just placed the ones with out hooks on the window seal until we could get some more. We just had one finishing touch left to her room, she forgot the remote to her TV in our bedroom. When she walked back into her bedroom with remote, in hand I saw that she also had a couple hooks too. She then exclaimed "MOOOOOOOOM I found some hookers under yours and daddy's bed!!!" Just how do you respond to that?!?!?!

No comments: