Thursday, June 5, 2008

Date with Victoria

My mom, God love her, helped out today so that I could make it to the grocery store. I decided to take Victoria with me and get a little one on one time with her. Mom told us not to rush so we took advantage.

We started off the day with a trip to Kohl's to get the babies some new pj's. They are outgrowing them so fast. Addison is wearing her 12 month ones right now. Little chunk! We left Kohl's to head for some lunch. I drove into McDonald's parking lot and Victoria was stunned because we were parking and not going through the drive through (something we always do when the babies are with us). She looked at me and said "Are we.....going in?" She and I skipped into McDonald's and BOTH ordered a Chicken nugget happy meal. We say and giggled and talked the whole time.

After lunch we went to Dollar tree so that she could spend some of her allowance. She bought Grandma Harb a Happy Birthday balloon (her birthday is in Nov) and some toys for herself. Once we were done with groceries we headed home so that I could do some hair.

It isn't everyday that your hairdresser has to get the dishes done in "shampoo bowl" Felicia cracked up as I am flying through dishes so that she could wash her hair for her haircut. Miss Addison again spit up on her mom and we have concluded that she is just going to have to bring a spare change of clothes or we are going to have to provide a poncho for her visits.

I have had a great day today and I wish more days went like this. Thank you Grandma Harb for my date with my daughter.

BTW.. New Victoria word
Apple Garden- She saw Olive Garden advertised tonight as we were eating our PB&J (I know McDonald's and PB&J not the best healthy choices) she told me "That looks good we should go to that Apple Garden place"

No comments: