Thursday, June 26, 2008

That has a little bite to it


Today Addison has been very affectionate! I love that she has started giving kisses. What I don't enjoy is the use of her choppers at the end of the kiss. I sit here typing with a bite mark on my cheek. She is up to 5 teeth now and boy does she know how to use them!


I have realized that I am going to have to start researching car seats. They will turn 10 months in just a few days. That means we are only 2 months away from that first birthday. Could it be? I get teary eyed thinking about it, and it isn't from the bite mark on my cheek. This leads up to my newest addition of baby equipment.....a high chair is on the way tonight! Hooray! I am buying one from a mother of the twins club here in Louisville. I can't wait to use it. She is even going to be in the area and is going to deliver it to me tonight. I have been feeding the babies in their bouncy seats and bumbo on the floor and let me tell you about 2 spoonfuls into dinner I can't feel my legs up to my hips. It takes me 20 minutes to get up off of the floor. Not to mention the fact that Addison about bottoms out her bouncy seat. Ahhh Mommy's little pork chop.

No comments: