Saturday, June 21, 2008

Too cool for this pool

"Huh??"



I needed one of those hats myself the sun was so bright.
I just don't know if I could of pulled off that look as
well as they did.

"Kick you feet Bubby it feel really cool on your toes!"


Today I finally got daddy motivated to make the drive up to Salem to my sister's pool. He misses so many firsts I have been waiting for a time when he was home to take them for their first dip. It is hard sometimes to get him out of the house when we get a chance to do something he would rather poke his eyes out than get behind the wheel of a car. I have to say I don't blame him. Unfortunately my sister and her family was camping at Holiday World and missed it. I would of rather been swimming with them there. The lazy river rocks! The water was cold but it didn't seem to phase them at all. Anthony just stared with his usually expression of observation and Addison screamed in laughter the whole time. Her happy scream is kinda like a dolphin that got poked in the butt with a stick and ends with a "Da Da Da Da" in an octave that only Mariah Carey could hit. It is so funny. What makes the scream is that her eyebrows go up over her forehead to the back of her scalp. She screamed at me when I put her in then she screamed at Bubby and everyone else in the pool. She loved it! Bubby learned how to do raspberries thanks to daddy. I am sure that is going to come in handy for him when I am feeding him peas. That is OK I have no problem picking up my phone and calling daddy in Cleveland with peas covering my face. He will get an ear full if that happens. :)

No comments: