Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday mystery

Well Monday is here again. Mondays I love them. I decided that I would surprise Leslie and take her to the drive in to see Don't mess with Zohan. I teased her all day long calling her and saying "It is 12:00 do you know what you are doing tonight?" I told her that she needing to bring a whole list of random things to throw her off. She was to bring, shorts, black flip flops, sweatpants, fabulous earrings, gloves, a picture of herself, a cup, pillow and leave Shepard at home. I had her all confused. I enjoyed it.

We headed to Georgetown and got a good spot because there was about 12 cars there on a Monday evening. I set up the back of the car with blankets and snacks for Victoria and the babies and had our front row seats set up for Leslie and I. I tried to watch the movie in between the bathroom breaks for Victoria and I, Addison teething and Anthony trying to watch the movie and sleep and watch Kung Fu Panda on the front screen. He was very torn. I laughed when they played the 7 dwarfs Hi Ho song and Anthony started doing the head bob that him and daddy did the night earlier. Leslie enjoyed the surprise and apparently is planning a surprise Monday for us this coming week. She is already sending me messages saying..."It is Tuesday afternoon do you know what you are doing on Monday?"

No comments: