Friday, June 27, 2008

Fine dining

Mommy's little man excited about his new toy!
After Addison spotted the apples and granola she didn't
much appreciate the fact that Mommy was stalling breakfast
to take yet ANOTHER picture!


Today the babies got a surprise of eating in the high chair. Addison enjoyed sitting in it for a bit last night when it was delivered, but Anthony was asleep through the whole delivery process. This morning I grabbed him first to show him what mommy got him and what it was used for. He looked thouroughly confused, but interested. He accepted his new toy as soon as he saw Mommy open up a jar of apples with granola. He started smiling then! They loved it. I have to admit that I did too. I got to feed them while sitting on the couch. It was so much more comfortable than the floor with a bouncy seat propped up against a wall for stability. I feel like we are living in the modern world now.

No comments: